This Website and Business Detective's services are offered to you, conditioned on your acceptance without modification, of the following terms, conditions, and notices contained in this agreement (the "Terms and Conditions"). These Terms and Conditions apply to any Business Detective services or user. If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, you may contact us at www.businessdetective.com, via our contact form. We may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting a revised version of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms & Conditions were last updated on October 13, 2015.
- INTRODUCTION TO Business Detective
Upon registration, you may choose your own password and must provide your email address.
- Business Detective SERVICES
At Business Detective we are committed to making your total Business Detective experience a positive one.
- Directory. Upon providing your information, we allow you access to our directory of both customers and employees, sorted by location.
- No Guarantees. Business Detective does not discredit the character of any individual. It is entirely up to you to evaluate the ability of these customers or employees to complete the task at hand. We do not guarantee that all negative customers or employees are on our listings. We ask that, if you find a negative customer or employee that is not in our directory, that you then provide the information, so they are unable to hurt any other business.
- Release from Claims. Should you have a dispute with any listing, you must address such dispute with the user that posted said listing. Business Detective can not be held liable for any listing.
- YOUR USE OF THE Business Detective SERVICES AND PROHIBITED USES
You acknowledge and agree that your use of Business Detective is for beneficial uses, on both your and other business' behalf. You may not use Business Detective to hurt the careers of a competent worker, nor to lie/sully the character of a perfectly competent customer.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
Upon using Business Detective, you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself.TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS A VERY SERIOUS AND FRAUDULENT MATTER THAT COULD RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND DAMAGES INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, TO Business Detective, AS WELL AS THE LOSS OF TIME, EFFORT AND EXPENSE RESPONDING TO AND PURSUING SUCH FALSE INFORMATION AND REQUEST, AND FURTHER, COULD RESULT IN REGULATORY FINES AND PENALTIES.